Covid-19 Guidelines for Events
Under the government DCMS guidelines “businesses and venues following COVID-19 Secure guidelines can host larger groups [i.e. more than 30 people] provided they comply with the law.”
“If taking part in activities with larger groups, you should take particular care to follow social distancing guidelines. In addition to those guidelines, the following principles should be observed to ensure you meet people in a way that minimises the risk of spreading infection:
• limit the time you spend interacting with people from outside your household or support bubble to the activity which you are partaking in
• limit the number of different activities which you partake in succession to reduce the potential chain of transmission
• follow strict social distancing guidelines from people outside your household or support bubble
• group size should be limited to the minimum which allows the activity to take place
• if organising an activity, you should carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment to identify actions which could minimise the risk of transmission.